- Working to improve and update Lynn’s zoning ordinance
- Served on the Lynn Waterfront Master Plan Steering Committee
- Led efforts to expedite Lynn’s permitting process
- Successfully advocated for the repair of Seaport Marina and Lynn Auditorium improvements.
- Worked closely with state and local officials to coordinate the construction of Lynn’s ferry terminal and organize Lynn-Boston Commuter Ferry operations.
Education and Youth Outreach
- Meets regularly with students and educators
- Established the Lynn Youth Council, which gives students an opportunity to learn about government and ways they can make positive change for their community.
- Created a youth public mural project to promote the arts and discourage graffiti.
- Worked closely with various after-school programs, which are critical in providing our students with productive ways to spend their time outside of the classroom.
Investing in our Communities
- Involved in the MA Metropolitan Beaches Commission, leading to:
- Reconstruction of the Nahant Causeway
- Annual algae removal on Lynn/Nahant beaches
- Repairs to the Ward Bath House
- Sponsored Lynn’s Infrastructure Investment Bond, which included funds to repair our parks, historical resources and some of our strongest assets.
- Fraser Field
- Breed Basketball and Tennis Courts
- Lynn Woods
- Gallagher Park
- Lynn Common Bandstand
- Frye Park
- City Hall
- McManus Field
- GAR Museum
- Sagamore St. Playground